Couchbase Announces Newly Enhanced ISV Partner Program
Expanded ISV Partner Program Provides Training, Certifications, Migration Support and Resources to Cost-Efficiently Help ISVs Modernize Applications
"After searching the market for a cloud database platform that addresses the complexity of our customers' broad portfolio of data, Couchbase Capella was the perfect fit," said Simba Mupfunya, software architect at Netropolix. "Capella helped centralize and consolidate our data lake and database ecosystem, allowing us to modernize our tech stack in the cloud to better serve our customers' diverse needs. With Capella, we're able to seamlessly deploy apps and monitor logs, all while handling a plethora of requests to ensure everything is running smoothly."
Developing market-leading applications that must evolve rapidly can be difficult for organizations due to complexities like database sprawl, vendor lock-in or lack of resources. ISV partners often leverage multiple disparate resources to obtain the necessary requirements for application development so they can innovate to meet demand. At the same time, staying ahead of the competition and protecting profitability are critical for these organizations.
The Couchbase Capella cloud data platform solves these problems by helping ISV partners gain the flexibility to consolidate their architecture and accelerate application development while delivering broad capabilities and a highly scalable architecture that drives down total cost of ownership (TCO).
The Couchbase ISV Partner Program is a single resource for organizations looking for a developer-friendly solution to build modern applications with a fast, flexible, familiar and affordable cloud database platform. With these new ISV partner investments,
- Faster release cycles and less data duplication: Capella is a JSON document and key-value database, with built-in cache, full-text search, eventing and analytics to support many use cases.
- Familiarity for faster ramp-up: Capella uses SQL as its query language for JSON documents; teams aren't required to learn a new query language, reducing the skills gap.
- Always on mobile and IoT apps: Regardless of web connectivity, Capella App Services delivers offline-first data so users can query, search and analyze at the edge.
- High availability and automation: Setup, backups, upgrades and ongoing management are automated to deliver an "always-on" service, reducing organizations' operational efforts.
"We're dedicated to broadening our ISV partner ecosystem to deliver unmatched speed, scalability and resilience," said
To learn more about
- Get in touch with the Couchbase ISV team here.
- For more information about
Couchbasepartners, please visit this partner page.
- To learn more about Capella,
Couchbase'sDBaaS, check out this page.
Modern customer experiences need a flexible database platform that can power applications spanning from cloud to edge and everything in between.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/couchbase-announces-newly-enhanced-isv-partner-program-301756910.html
James Kim, Couchbase Communications, couchbasePR@Couchbase.com