Couchbase Announces Winners of 2021 Couchbase Community Customer and Partner Awards
"With global organizations outgrowing the limitations of legacy technology, the need for modern databases for business-critical applications has never been greater," said
Customer Award Winners
Awarded separately for customers across the
Advanced NoSQL Architectures:
- In moving to a microservices architecture,
Cventadopted Couchbase'smodern database to provide the high performance, scalability and flexibility required for continuous delivery of its hybrid events application.
- EMEA winner: Citigroup
- Citigroup architected a Market Data System storing billions of data points within
Couchbase, scaling up to over a thousand concurrent connections within an Agile DevOps environment.
- By deploying
Couchbasein the cloud, BroadJump's development team was able to use their existing SQL skills to execute complex queries for analytics while improving query performance to gain better visibility and control over their expense management.
- EMEA winner: Amadeus
- Amadeus leveraged
Couchbaseto design a cloud-native modular platform aimed at speeding time to market and data exchange to better serve customers and partners.
Innovating at the Edge:
Americaswinner: Northwestern University
- Northwestern University's
Catalyst Labselected Couchbaseas part of a broader tech effort to reduce chronic disease risk factors by optimizing innovative, technology-supported interventions.
- EMEA winner: Emirates
- Emirates optimized aircraft maintenance using
Couchbase, enabling it to provide real-time data capture to multiple stakeholders and architect the end-to-end digitalization of its technical logs. Emirates was also awarded the Project of the Year, demonstrating the most unique modern application built with Couchbase.
Community Architectures and Innovation:
- Winner: MOLO17
- MOLO17 leveraged Couchbase Mobile to achieve situational awareness by streamlining information flow, enhancing offline capabilities, facilitating near-real-time synchronization between the top floor, where the planning happens, and the shop floor, where the execution takes place.
Partner Award Winners
This year's partner award winners recognized work that delivered differentiation and innovation to its customers while leading them to successful outcomes as they pursued their digital modernization strategies.
Systems Integrator of the Year:
- Winner: Infosys
- Infosys developed new horizontal and vertical solutions like Store Modernization, Digital Supply Chain and Database Migration tools leveraging
Couchbasetechnology and have enhanced their delivery capability.
- Winner: AWS
- Last year AWS was a launch partner for our in-VPC offering, and this year, with the launch of Couchbase Capella™ on AWS, developers can build cloud native applications easily.
Technology Ecosystem Partner of the Year:
- Winner: Red Hat
- As a certified ISV for Red Hat OpenShift platform,
Couchbaseand Red Hat enable customers to run mission-critical applications in a mixed/hybrid environment and support legacy modernization and cloud native development projects.
ISV Partner of the Year:
- Winner: DigitalRoute
- A partner for over 7 years, DigitalRoute developed their solution on
Couchbaseand have successfully deployed it in multiple telcos globally.
To learn more about
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/couchbase-announces-winners-of-2021-couchbase-community-customer-and-partner-awards-301406001.html
James Kim, Couchbase Communications, couchbasePR@couchbase.com